Once again, I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award and I really liked these questions from thelittlegirl over at thelittlegirlaround so I decided to go ahead and do it again! Thanks so much thelittlegirl 😉
P.S. That flower is not supposed to look that scary….I guess it changed because I have a black background…..anyways….
Below the questions and my answers:)
1. What is your one true fandom of all time?
Honestly….I’m pretty hard core about the Jurassic Park series, but I’m also a crazy fan about Independence Day (watching the sequel this weekend *squeels*) and guilty of the Ice Age Movies…
2. How is your blog so far?
I’d say my blog is doing great! As I recently posted, I’ve reached 100 followers in addition to celebrating 4 years here on Accelerate The Jesus Movement!
3. What are your current interests as of the moment?
Current interests….hmmm…..I’m going to go with my sewing projects and the book I’ve been writing, A Queen is Knighted. When I’m not working on book reviews or running around with my friends, those usually dominate my spare time. (Oh..and divulging unholy amounts of time into the TV series White Collar)
4. Who is your favorite singer/artist/band?
*Sheepish smile*…..well…..my family and very close friends probably just burst out laughing and began shouting his name so I’m debating on whether or not I even need to say it………Okay I can’t resist….HUNTER HAYES! He’s pretty cool 😉
5. What do you like about him/her/them the most?
What I like the most about Hunter is that he is genuine when he preforms and his songs are usually encouraging to his fans or are reflection of his own life. He’s also modest and not power hungry like so many other artists out there. I also love that he started singing and preforming publicly when he was like 4 and I still watch those videos cause they’re so darn cute! (Seriously though, if you want to watch a 4-6 year old blonde cajun play the accordion, sing, and flat out own the stage, Youtube “Hunter Hayes when young”. You won’t be able to handle the cuteness!)
6. Quote a line from your favorite book.
“Hi there, my name’s Huck. You wouldn’t know about me without having read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. That was written by Mr. Mark Twain, and mostly, he told the truth.”
That may not be perfectly quoted, but its the first line and I promise, it is quoted from memory *another sheepish grin*. I’ve read it multiple (multiple) times 🙂 I’m sure you can guess which book it it 😉
7. Upload a picture of your today’s outfit.
Yea…let’s not lol. Its nothing fancy, sweat pants and an overly large tank top and a sloppy pony tail. That’s about it 🙂
8. In the mood for ______.
10 million dollars? A black 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat with hot pink pinstripes, underglow, a pair of 12s and subs pounding in the back? I guess I could just go for chocolate but I feel that that is too cliche….
9. What do you do when you want to escape reality?
Read pretty much anything. Listen to all of my music. Write for endless hours. Watch White Collar…
10. What is the craziest and weirdest thing you have ever done in your life?
This could be any number of things I’ve placed in my mouth…So I’ll give you 3 options and you can choose..
- I ate a *red* fruit snack off the floor of Whataburger while at camp. It was under a booth and still squishy so I figured it hadn’t been there too long….the probabilities of it having been stepped on were also considerably low…
- I used my finger to “lick” the cream from a Cinnabon Delight (probably the best food ever created; found only at the one and only Taco Bell) off the floor at my youth group. I had taken a bite of the little piece of heaven and the filling squirted onto the floor in the hallway. I couldn’t let it go to waste!
- I ate a yellow Nerd out of the floor of a car….more specifically….my sister’s car….that she had just purchased….that was very dirty…..that we were cleaning out…the previous owner’s germs and possessions………my sister almost vomited upon watched me preform this act. But I must say, it was still quite delicious 😉
My Nominees and Questions!
Honestly, everyone I would normally nominate has already been nominated for this award so I’m going to make it an open nomination for anyone who would like to answer the following questions! If you do take this nomination, leave a link to your post in the comments so you can get some traffic off of my blog 😉 Here are the questions!
- Are you a fan of audio books? If so, which are your favorites to listen to?
- Quick! First song that popped into your head!
- The most fun activity you’ve done this summer so far?
- Would you rather be thrown into a lake with big catfish or into a mud pit?
- Any recommendations for books to read this summer?
- Most recent CD you’ve purchased and favorite song off that CD?
- Would you rather be jet skiing on a lake or snorkeling in the ocean?
- Ever been to a concert? Who’s? And were you fangirling the whole time?
- Do you enjoy outdoor parties (with random sports contests) or indoor parties (group games, dance offs etc.)
- Last question……..what do you want this question to be and how would you answer?
Thanks so much for reading and again for the nomination!!!